the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, April 18, 2009

its Saturday and its Snaining..

bfast-oatmeal, fruit and coffee
midmorning get-together in Babylon- Duffey rolls, coffee and fruit
lunch- ramen and cream of chicken stew, green beans, water
afternoon in Babylon- apple pie w/ ice cream, coffee
dinner- roast chicken, mashed taters, juice

Having lived this lifestyle for over 30 years I am often asked for advice on "How do I___?" I really didnt think that this blog could do that very well. SO I am tinkering with restarting and reformatting my other blog, www.norealchoice.blogspot.com which has gone not updated for quite a while . For now it will have a few posts here and there, added with a few appropriate videos and photos .
My goal is begin creating "how to" videos, photos, and maybe even add some audio pod-casting.. This all takes time and resources but it is a "dream" of mine. SO we will see.

Being that I use primitive equipment that I have scavenged, bartered for , or acquired cheaply this may take some effort to accomplish. But it could be a worthwhile endeavor in these trying times.

No comments: