the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday morning

bfast- breakfast burrito- fruit, donut, water and coffee
lunch- ate outside chef salad, cheetos- green tea
dinner Wallie world fried everything (chicken, taters,okrah) water

hey it was payday so we splurged a bit. We felt guilty and I had heartburn so I was paid back. Anyhow I picked up a supply of smokes and my every 2 week 12 pack on the way home. All week long I been thinkin about the motor home and what "Improvements" for self-sufficiency I wanna make. The minds a churnin'

After the cold spell at the beginning of the week it looks like we are gonne get a warmin trend for a few days. I hope so as I have stuff to do outside.

No comments: