the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, January 9, 2009

500,000 jobs lost in Dec. (not mine yet)

bfast- oatmeal and toast
lunch- ham sandies, with dumpie found brie and pickled squash. water
dinner- hammie helper (YUK) wioth green beans and water

The weekend is only a few hours away and I am ready for it. cold beer, smokes and the family with the everpresent TV.. wunnerful wunnerful. And of course back to my routine of weekend dumpiediving and food gathering. I have noticed alot more people driving around the backdoors of the biz places lateley. Doing some back door shopping. Oh well nothin like some honest competition for the delectable finds.
Hoepfully if the logic board prob can get fixed I will be a back to posting lots over the weekend.
Otherwise fightin for time on the kids machine.

No comments: