the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, September 4, 2011

LAbor Day weekend choke

I was always under the presumption that Labor Day weekend was for th laborer to relax. hhahahhahaha. The why do I see so many men at the Lowes and the DIY sales.. hmmm. COuld it be our last revele of real homework before the fall rush . Quite possibly.
I started the labor day weekend quite calmly. But Saturday morning it was plumbing issues as a leak developed under the house. A 4 dollar fix but still annoying.
Then this morning I notices the fridge was not keeping cool but the freezer was runnin like a mofo. Apparently an ice clog in the system.
Defrost a frost free fridge. Darn kids opening and shutting and shopping in there as well as a seal that dont seal very well since he bird nibbled on it. Alas I unclogged it and drained it a bit. We shall see.

No comments: