the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

e book reading review



OUt of sheer boredom last weekendI downloaded the kindle app to see if the reading a book on my laptop might be of interest. ON the sly i picked up the Keith Richards autobio and began my sojourn. After an hour or so my eyes began to wander. But I will keep tinkering and playing with it. The idea fascinates me.
While nothing will replace the book in its real form, as a green follower this new method of information sharing is fascinating. Just imagine what can be shared thru this medium.. and encrypted for protection.
I like it.

No comments: