the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday meandering



I have been working in the garden the last cuppla weeks cleaning up and trying to decide a future direction for the homestead. This morning I began to gather up my photography stuff and found some remaining seed that I did not use. I planned to but with the Gestapo I lost some interest.
But I am not going to let them get me down. Oh no "Resistance is fertile". I planted some swiss chard and some assorted lettuces and have begun transplanting some of my seed geraniums into pots in hopes of keeping some green around for this winter. It gets very depressing around here without nature and its abundance.
The studio is still a mess from the "raid" and its will be a while before it will be redone. I am finding more and more of my shit that has been broken or lost. But we will survive the disaster from July. We will rebuild. F the Gestapo boys and women who invaded the stead.

No comments: