the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday morning sunshine

bfast- coffee and cheese sandie, fruit
brunch- leftover chinese food, cookies, water
dinner- more leftover chinese food, taco bell cinnamon twisters (daughters contribution), water.
The sun is bright this morning as I am looking out the lab window at the birds eating, squirrels gantering about grabbing the food I left for them. It truly is a blessing to see. Nature goes on even after the snow.
Anyhow I gotta dust off the jeep and the bike so that I may dumpie dive the neighborhood strip mall to see what goodies the yuppie left behind or didn't buy.

No comments: