the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Babylon gathering

Spent the afternoon eating and imbibing at the annual Babylon feast. Brought home about 6 pounds of assorted turkey and ham. 2 pounds of green salad and rasberry dressing. I also connived a crap load of desserts and holiday treats. The missus and the kids will be enjoying the stuff all weekend. I also rec'd a 10 dollar gift card to Chipotle and an Appalachian Trail leatherman and knife set in the gift exchange..
Since I dont eat Chipotle I will regift it out. However I will keep the the leatherman set for my own use.

Otherwise a pretty decent Friday.. And you all.

No comments: