the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, December 3, 2009

BRRRRR....

Its beginning to look a lot like XMAS.
Thermometer says 7 degrees out there.. But its toasty warm in here at 68.. coffee is on and smokes are plentiful. Getting ready to head to Babylon...
The homeless numbers are rising.
If you can help them out..

BTW K-love this morning is talking about Baconmania.. I am sure the AMA is loving the fact that BAcon is becoming a fad comfort food..BAcon ice cream, Bacon lattes etc..For me a 6.5 pound slab will last for about 2 weeks. When they were on sale a few weeks ago I bought several. GONE.. I just bought another and will get more for the deep freeze// gotta have bacon..

No comments: