the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, October 4, 2009

good night sweet zuchs/cukes



well its finally over. I cleaned out the last of he ready zuchs and turned the soil. As the pic abve shows. The smaller of them became squirrel food and bird food. The vines are being prepped for the compost bin..I kind of liked the size of the remainders so photod them for posterity. Before storing them for later meals and seed colletion.
I thought I would savor the moment as I prep for the winter and of orse begin working on new beds for next spring.. God willing

No comments: