the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, October 31, 2009

the day before Halloween




Spent the day in a stupor as I couldnt get motviated to do anything after almost 3 days off. Ate burritos for breakfast, chicken and taters leftovers for lunch and nachos with JAlapenos for snack.. After the work party in Babylon I brought home a gallon of chili, a quart of nacho chees and abut 2 pounds of jalapenos.. What a weekend snack.
Mrs Trash had gone over to the Safieway and their discounted aisle was full of deals. Pounds of coffee for 65 cents a can.. She bought 10 1 pound cans.. Whole bean coffee was $1 a pound bag.. She bought 6. They also had imported Italian pasta (high dollar stuff) for 60 cents a box. She cleaned them out..
I love Mrs Trash..
They also had 10 pound slabs of bacon for $20.. She bought one.
Went over to SOnic burger for dinner.. good treat and well deserved.
BTW the pic is of me at the Babylon party. I went as a people of Walmart victim

No comments: