the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

2017 and a change in lifestyle

After several long months of subdued activity I am almost ready to begin the new chapter in Living With Trashdigger.  SInce my heart surgery 2 years ago and my mini stroke several weeks ago the wife and I decided a change is needed. 
With the house sold we are taking the Trash phamily into a temporary retirement. We have acquired a used 1 ton truck and a 5th wheel as our home base and will later in the year begin enjoying the freedom of not having a brick and mortar residence any longer .   This has not been an easy time but the end of one life and beginning of another is near.
I will still maintain employment in both my regula job and build my other businesses to the point where I can work from the road, the lake, the beach or anywhere else.
I also will be updating my YT channel  to reflect the changes as time allows. 
Stay tuned...

No comments: