the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, February 4, 2011

the essentials


While waiting for the commuter bus this morning to take me to Babylon I snapped this pic with the phone.. It shows what Trash carries daily, the essentials. The backpack carries the papers, laptop, phone, assorted peripherals etc as well as the flask and pipes for an occasional smoke.
The recyclable bag carries the lunch,a newspaper or two and whatever I am reading at the time. Duing the summer it is also a place where I carry the fresh fruit and dumpie finds along the walk. And of course the coffee cup. The kids got me this one for the birthday.
The prev one held a larger amoun but I seem to have misplaced it somewhere.
What do y'all carry on a daily basis

No comments: