My god the insanity abounds. The middle east and the midwest.. my oh my.. The Assclowns sure make alot of banter and ruckus. Meanwhile the economy is going to hell in a handbasket.. There was quite a bit of banter within the Urban Homestead community over the use of the urban homestead phraseology.. phuck it. I AM AN URBAN HOMESTEADER> and a trashdigger and a freegan.. And numerous other identifiable identities. Screw em all..
Are you all sittin back laughin yur ars off. I am.. Feeling like Nero playing the fiddle while ROme burned.. Just a smokin, tokin and a drinkin and of course preppin whule the SHTF. Oh well. I am going to be doing a video this weekend.. Its too nice outside not to..
Armdillocon 2. Telepathy, Filmifying, 25 Pictures.
-
Here’s my secone post about Armadillocon. See my much longer Armadillocon 1
post for more matrial, and for my Austin photos. Here’s a one-click link
to ...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment