the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, February 26, 2011

another weekend

My god the insanity abounds. The middle east and the midwest.. my oh my.. The Assclowns sure make alot of banter and ruckus. Meanwhile the economy is going to hell in a handbasket.. There was quite a bit of banter within the Urban Homestead community over the use of the urban homestead phraseology.. phuck it. I AM AN URBAN HOMESTEADER> and a trashdigger and a freegan.. And numerous other identifiable identities. Screw em all..
Are you all sittin back laughin yur ars off. I am.. Feeling like Nero playing the fiddle while ROme burned.. Just a smokin, tokin and a drinkin and of course preppin whule the SHTF. Oh well. I am going to be doing a video this weekend.. Its too nice outside not to..

No comments: