the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SUnday morning snow

Spent yesterday morning on the dumpie bike heading over to the Safie and The Wallie before the snow falls. Needed some coffee, bread, and some extra staples. Besides its always nice to take a walk on the weekend and enjoy the nature around.
It must have started last night after 11 because that was when I went outside to enjoy the stars and added some nitrogen flow to the compost. Excellent moisture and cold weather for the next cuppla days. Well I gave MRs T the netbook as an early birhday regift as I am realizing that something a bit bigger with camera and the like is what is needed. I am on the prowel for a newer 15 in or 17 in MBPro or the like. The junques Franken machine Toshiba laptop with cam is ok for now.
Anyhow there wont be a video this Sunday as usual as the studio outside is a tad cold for one and I am gathering research for the topic I want to briefly discuss. More this next week.
Hope all is well with you and yours and send me some feedback if you want to.

No comments: