the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday afternoon excitement

After spending a peaceful morning at the lab I went for an afternoon walk over to the capitol and to the bookstore. Along the way I saw a rally being held for abolishing the ban on pitbulls in Denver. NOw properly trrained and bred I have not a prob with pits. My eldest son has one and I have heard of no probs. As I walked up to the capitol the pro-lifers were out in force.. Must be the new elected officials.. I would tell all the SOBS to stop depending on the guvt and declare yourself a citizne of Trashland or whatever you name your stead.. F the guvt and their BS.
Anyhow around 3 i picked up my voice mails and there was a drama call from Mrs T telling me about a water leak and how to shut the water off. Remind me to show them again how to do that. I came home and the water was still on. She could not remember . FOrtunately I checked the water heater and no leak. I checked the faucet and no leaks. SO I went to check the meter and it was spinning slowly. SO water was running somewhere.. SO I checked the bathroom toilets and lo and behold the wifes toilet was running. Apparently she flushed it and it didnt stop. Yet the next time she flushed it it must have unstopped yet it was still drawing water. So a little fix and waalaa the water meter stopped running.. Catastophe avoided for now..But it was good to get out of the lab and come home early on a Friday afternoon...

No comments: