the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Urban foraging



While walking over to the bus stop the last cuppla mornings I have noticed plum and apple trees with fruit hangin over their owners fences on to the sidewalk.. Most of tis fruit falls free and rots. However I have taken to bringin along an extra bag or two and grabbing some samples on the way down the walk.. Its been fairly well received here in Babylon. As they know I am an urban pharmer and now an urban forager.. yumyum
Do y'all partake of urban foraging this time of year. I also have been known to hit the dumpies on occassion as well as the sale acks at the local markets.. How about y'all.
DOnt be afraid to admit it. God put the plentiful bonty out there for us all to partake of.

No comments: