the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday morning video post



While I dont plan on doing these on a daily basis as they would get boring I do intend now on doing them a cuppla times a month. I do a weekly video posting for my friends and family on FB so its as good a time as any to do some different ones for here. Hope they entertain ya a bit. And maybe even plant a seed or two in your minds and hearts. Check out this article if you need a tad more seed-planting.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Like reading your blog and also the new video blog. Would like to see you go mobile with the video too, actually when you go out trashdigging. Would like to see more of your place and garden and other projects that result from your dumpie diving. :)