the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SAturday meanderings

Well its been 90 plus degrees for days now. The sweet peas are pretty much done unless I can get them some cooler temps. Which I am attempting to do this morning by moving the ones in pots and trellising into a different micro-climate. We chall see. The green beans love heat so they are exploding. As are the zuchs. I will have some pics tomorrow. The zuch patch is busting out (maybe i overdid it but we will thin out some and replant other places if possible. The grapes are protecting the lettuce from spiking. And the maters are moving fwd like gangbusters. I promis some pics this weekend. I would love to see some pics of how everyone else is doing in CO or elsewhere..I know I have readers from TSP and other blogs who pay me a visit. Dont be afraid to show off your goods as well as some disappointments.
Remember that pharming is an experiment..

No comments: