the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, June 17, 2010

the results of the rain.

This is the first time I had to turn the water on since the rain last weekend. ground in places was feeling a tad dry. So I watered the soil. Berries are forming in the peas and the cukes and peas are doing well. We have greens galore and the peppers are producing. Pics will come this weekend after the Babylon week is over.
Spent Tuesday helping Junior change a starter on his car. What a proud moment watching Junior learn the old ways. He knows the gardening and his reptiles and some geek. Now he is expanding to DIY vehicle maintenance and repair. Time and patience. I am proud of him.
I am proud of all of the young Trashes. I do my job well.

No comments: