the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

busy weekend

SPent Sunday in the garden and ended the day by bbqing chicken quarters and corn with lemonade. Monday I spent the first few hours tilling the squash patch and planting the squash and zuchs. I also prepped some peppers/ tomatoes for hardening off before putting them out into the sun all day. The sun at 5280 is quyite hot.
In the afternoon I got the swamp coller going.. I had to repair a squirrel munch on the water line. Its working now.. JIT as its getting hotter.

No comments: