the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, June 25, 2010

been thinkin alot lately

For years it has been recall after recall of food and produce etc. As time goes on it appears to be getting more and more frequent. Lately I have been contemplating moving the family off of commercial foods ad expand our pharming operation even deeper into the types of foods we enjoy.
What do y'all think..
If I go this route I may be needing 'financial support" tools. So if anyone reading this blog wants to donate a bit of equipment or some cash leave a comment or 2 and I will get with you.

No comments: