the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HST tribute



Worked until about 830 last night on a computer for customer who had a mess to clean up. Viruses, Ad, MAl and bloaties. ALong with a never-cleaned out temp folder.. yuk yuk/ But he provided beer and even paid me for my work.. SO I cant complain.. extra money for the family wallet.
Came home and Mrs T had made shrimp pasta Primavera with salad and water.. yumyum.. Figured I deserved a treat so I downloaded the underground Hunter Thompson video anthology for the weekend viewing pleasure. It took about 3-4 hours to Download 4.5 gb of pure unadulterated Hunter Thompson//

No comments: