the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to babylon

After a relaxing weekend topped with a bbq of hotdogs and junque I have come back to Babylon refreshed for another week.
Worked in the garden yesterday pulling bindweed, and thistle.. Enjoyed the last of the hollyhock blooms and am beginning to enjoy the Sunflower infestations. Cant wait to get the seeds.Yum yum.

I was reading an article this monring about the resurgence of the bicycle and its use for more than a leisureley ride. DUH, I have been doing it for years. With the trailer on back I can do almost a months worth of groceries or a weekends worth of freecycling.

Old News but it takes the yuppies time to catch up to us oldtimers

No comments: