the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday morning

Sunday bfast- quesadillas, coffee and an orange.
lunch- tunie sandies with fritos, and water
dinner- a virtual smorgasborg of pizza rolls, french fries, fritos and thanx to a buddy of mine (thanx cynic) freebie cajun wings and water

BHO is going grassroots to sell the stimulus bill. The grassroots of America is already going against the bill.

Trash could care either way. As I said before, Trash seceded from the US of A years ago. Now more and more people are wanting to secede. But how far can they or are they willing to go? I could write volumes about how far we have gone as a family. But I wont, because its nobodys business. And besides the 2 lane highway of the net aint the place to discuss these things.

Anyhow I rebuilt the computers for the lovely lady and her family and she was surprised I only charged her $40 to do it. She had had quotes from Geek Squad of almost 3 times that. I told her I only charge for actual work I do. Not what the computer does via the CD or DVD on its own. She was so happy, as was her hubby, that I got a 50 dollar bill and the notion that I would be the recipient of 3 laptops they have laying around dead or on oxygen. I cant wait as I am always in need of parts or discarded machines for rebuild.

No comments: