the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, February 12, 2009

can you smell the bacon in the air?

bfast- oatmeal, fruit, sheepherder bread, coffee
lunch- corn dogs and soup
dinner- roasted chicken, taters, corn and water

Its beginning to smell even more like pig grease everyday thanx to the stimulus package that was approved.
I feel so stimulated now that I may get an extra 13 dollars a week in my dwindled paycheck.. I think i will just run out and buy me a 50 cent cigar to celebrate..

Went homer the other night and the missus needed me to hit the store for some essentials and lo and behold the Jeep would not start. Darn kids left the overhead lights on and drained the battery. TG I had remembered that I had rescued a battery charger from the dumpies last summer so I tested it out.. I plugged it in and connected it to the battery and took the bike to
the store . Lo and behold when I got back the battery was charged enough to start up.. Ran it for about 15 minutes and now she is fine.. Gotta love the proactiveness of my dumpieing.

Now if only your guvt were so resourceful..

No comments: