the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, September 8, 2017

a new day


Since last I posted the wife and I and the 2 kids are now living in the RV. It has been a long week but it was worth it. I haven't slept this good in years.

While we are working out the quirks we are using the outdoor gas grill and stove for cooking. We also have a cooler outside for beverages. Indoors the toilet is working as is the electric fridge freezer.

Now the fun begins. Prepping it for the coming winter. Stocking up on propane, food and other assorted essentials.

I am also looking into alternative streams for income to support us for the long haul.  I do not want to stay at this job forever. But we do need a reliable source for income.

a great article I wanted to share.  If you want to read further about self reliance and the self sufficient lifestyle

No comments: