the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

diet time for Trash

Went to the doctor yesterday for my once a month checkups. Since my surgery two years ago I went over a year and 6 before weight gain became a problem. I normally weigh in around 220-230. 2 months ago I weighed in at 251. Yesterday I weighed in at 264. Believe me I can feel it. So it is diet time for Trash. 
I exercise frequently by walking 2-3 miles a day. However my eating habits need to change.  NO more fast food and no more junk food. At least for now.  I need to get back down to my ideal of 230.


No comments: