the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A little Lunt goes a long way

Since moving into the new residence I take 1/2 mile walks during the morning and afternoon as part of my commute to the city.  During these walks I notice nature and its complexities. Since I have the iPhone 6s its me I have begun documenting the sites with images on the camera.
Every now and again I will share these photos here for posterity.


Mrs T has begun referring to our new abode as the hobbit hole, a reference to Tolkien. SO I guess with my walking stick I should be referred to as Gandalf. Alas. A happy wife a happy life

No comments: