the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big Brother is watching

It came to my attention the other day when it was publicly announced that the DHS and Big Brother was trolling and keeping an eye on prepper blogs. I have known this tidbit for years. BUt alas. Anytime you put anything on the www the chances of some guvt entity gettin his rocks off reading about DD or prepping is superflous. If they get a stiffie reading about my onions so be it. Welcome Big Brother. from Little Brother

No comments: