the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, October 28, 2011

Thursday night movie review



Last night while the cable tv and internet was down I caught myself watching a movie on the hackpad. MIdnight in Paris.. good film about a young writer caught in the glam of being able to track back to 1920s paris every night after midnight.. Great little film Remind me of wanting to meet and shoot the shit Kerouac, Hemingway and Camus..
The quality was good and the size on the hackpad at full screen was wonderful. A good little invention this is

No comments: