the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday finds

Its been a while since i posted my dumpie finds.. On the way to the store to do some front door shopping and making a few bucks I hit the dumpie.. Picked up a cuppla golf shirts fancy stuff out of a nice plastic bag, appaently people moved. And a six pack of beer. My oh my free unopened beer is a treasure from heaven. Something to be savored.

Worked in the garden this morning. There are about 6-8 tomatos nicely formed just waiting to turn red and some fresh zuchs growing in the shadows. Ought to be real nice with some fresh greens in a cuppla weeks if this weather holds out. I am hoping so.

No comments: