the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

nuthin like the DEAD on tape



As I said I hit the yard sales last weekend and picked up sme deals. One of them was this classic SONY walkman with am fm radio and cassette and original headphones.. classic high dollar audio for a buck.. It needed batteries. The tuner was clean.. I replaced the batteries with double a and this thing rocks. I went into the library and pulled out my classic bootleg tapes of the Grateful Dead and am spending the evening listeing to the classic sound of the dead in analog audio.. nuthin better

No comments: