the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday fun

bfast--sauasage and fried eggs with hash browns, OJ and coffee
lunch-- Quesadilla with dumpie found cheese andwater bottle
dinner-- still too early for dinner

Well Friday has finally made its way and the staycation is almost over.. Oh well . I got some of the things I wanted to get done done. Others are going to have to be ongoing. I cleaned out the yard of overgrowth in weeds and am starting to reclaim the raised bed I started on. It will prob begin to get soil, compost and coffee grounds as the fall wears on and then covered for the winter.
The stove is in the garage and I will be cleaning it tomorrow. Mrs Trash is already fearing the worst of the coming economic crises ands is talking about bringing it indoors in case of power outage. She also wants a set of cast iron cookware to use (namely a skillet and a dutch oven.. ). If you bring it home they will use it. I will do my best to accomodate her as I make room in the garage for it.

No comments: