the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, October 24, 2008

fall is all around







bfast--pancakes leftover, coffee
lunch-- pasta and dumpie found sauce doctored with meat ans stewed tomatoes
dinner chili from scratch and cornbread

As you might have guessesd posting here as been slim as of late. Due to health and the losss of internet at home caused by the economic downturn and my reluctance to kiss the ass of comcast and fork over 200 plus a month for services when I can use it to eat and for the foraging endeavors needed to get thru this crises.

So for now I will post from free web areas or at the office place when time permits. But realize that I have not given up the fight .




No comments: