... since i posted here. I have been busy planting the gardens, upkeeping the gardens, working on special projects in the home lab and spending alot of time working on projects at the babylon lab. I have been making videos on my youtubechannel drmacstudios about pipe smoking and the lifestyle.
Just in cas anyone thinks that I have gone away. I have not.
Today is the first day I have been able to do a quick update here as my coffee is brewing (2nd pot) and my babylonian machines are doing necessary updates. Phun phun. Hope all is well with everyone and I should be able to get on a better schedule now. Here is last weekends video for your enjoyment.
Armdillocon 2. Telepathy, Filmifying, 25 Pictures.
-
Here’s my secone post about Armadillocon. See my much longer Armadillocon 1
post for more matrial, and for my Austin photos. Here’s a one-click link
to ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment