the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, April 22, 2012

happy earth day and belated 420

ol Trash has been busy this week in the labs. On Friday I did some work in the lab and then went over and did some freelance work for one of my clients. When done I went over to the 420 celebration where this pic was taken . I met up with an online buddy and we enjoyed the ritual together. I came home to a dinner of pizza and a fresh fruits and veggie salad that the mrs and our daughter made. Delicious.. Saturday was spent working in the garden and today we are going to celeb earth day with a BBQ and some relaxation. I planted a bed of collards, red cabbage, bok choy and kohlrabi. yumyum. We also picked up some cheap petunias and geraniums to add color. oh boy. I DO LOVE SPRING.

No comments: