the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, April 8, 2012

easter sunday


the lilacs are almost in bloom .. a sure sign of spring. Work is continuing around the homestead on bed prepping and garden cleanup. The collards have sprouted as have the sweet peas and lettuces. Time to start some other stuff in the garden. Joy Joy.
Son called yesterday that he had scored 4 boxes of real hardwood flooring from the dumpsters and wanted to know if I wanted. Of course I do. Gave him some gas money and enjoyed an evening with son, my wife and I . Good people, good smokes and conversation. Evening enjoyed.
Happy Easter

No comments: