the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, January 22, 2012

its almost time



Since the kids gave me seeds for the birthday and yesterday was almost 60 degrees outside I began to add some fresh compost to the beds. I also added some fresh brown matter (dead leaves} that have been decomposing in the yard. I also grabbed the starter cell trays out from under the porch and am beginning to dream.. yumyum fresh produce..

Time to start planning for planting...

No comments: