the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

interesting Tuesday evening



I came home from Babylon this evening expecting to relax and listen to the sons radio show and converse with some of my online compadres. Well that is not quite how it went down.
Having listened to my buddys podcast over at thesurvivalpodcast.comwhere he talked of liberty and freedom I was roaming around youtube and became enamored with Ted Nugent video and interviews. Not one to watch much tv I was surprised with some of the thing he had to say..
I then was checking my email and I recieved a confirmation from Lloyd Kahns (lloyds blog) associate Lew that he had in fact mailed my autographed copy of Shelter today. His only request was that I place a review on Amazon or BN.. Which I will gratefully accomodate.
Lloyd has been an inspiration to me for decades and to have a copy of the book that started the movement of sustainability is an honor. Thanx again Lew

No comments: