the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

sowing and sprouting in the yard

bfast- oatmeal, peaches and coffee
lunch-- hot dogs and chili, chips, water
dinner- orange chicken and fried rice with veggies

I got home from Babylon last evening and as is my usual headed over to the garden and saw even more sprouts coming up.. The green beans from last year , the lettuces , the carrots and even the kidney beans I rescued are all sprouting.. I gave the thorough but gentle watering in the early evening and let them be..

Anyhoe there is nothing quite as wonderful as the soil beginning to produce its wares.

No comments: