the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, May 22, 2009

one of my favorite foods of all time



Along with oatmeal and tortillas potatoes have got to be one of my favorite foods. I love them raw, boiled, fried, baked , nuked etc. Not only are they good for you and they store well. At this time of year they are cheap.. 99 cents for a 10 pound bag of Idaho russets this last week.. We bought 2 bags and are going back to get two more.. 20 pounds of potatoes are a good stock..

No comments: