the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, November 22, 2008

what a week

bfast-freebie yogurt, bagels, danish, coffee and juice
lunch- freebie roast beef and cheese, rosemary potato salad, arugula salad, juice and water
dinner-- McDonnies dollar menu (wife not feeling well)

spent the week dealing with Laurel and Hardy in Babylon. Trying to stay ahead of them and the comic relief. Not much time left for the blog and the life. This has gotta change. I need to spend more time on Prepping and reliance.

Yesterday was a relief. Took an annual leave day from Babylon to go to a techie seminar. Very refreshing. Brought home some schwag and enjoyed the free grubbings I mentioned in the lead. It was a great way to start the weekend.. Hopefully I will begin having more time to continue my work.

No comments: