the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

boo hoo

Bfast- grits and sugar, toast, coffee
lunch-- leftie pasta and sauce-crackers, water
dinner- chinese chicken, rice bread, juice

the election is over and nothing is changed. Still gonna keep preppin for the worst. 
workin round the 'stead.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trashdigger,
I am so glad that you are posting on this blog more often! You are one of my favorite blogs and I check it quite often.
I am a 69 year old grandma who has been married for 51 years. My husband is almost 77 and is an invaid. He is a former dairy and grain farmer.
We used to get 10 pigs at a time and feed them out with dumpster dived stuff along with the remains from a bakery. We traded bakery goods for hunting rights in our wood.
I still own the farm, but now live in town.
I went out to vote and do some banking on Tuesday and checked the grocery big. I made a great haul!
I don't get out much as my husband needs 24 hour care so the dive was realyy thrilling!