the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday meanderings

I spent the morning working in the garden. Potted up the last of the 1st round of tomatoes. Groomed the beds and watered the plants. All before 10am. Came inside and found a newer 9cd set of Janis Joplin treasures. Blow all my blues Away. Some seriously good listening. Adding that to the Bob Dylan Biograph 3 cd set that Lloyd suggested in a post a cuppla weeks ago. Good stuff. If only people would listen to the old stuff they would see how this new stuff originated. I love it. Music soothes the savage Trash

No comments: