the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

1ST snow

While it has been teasing us with rain and chilly temps the last few days yesterday was the kicker. As I left my lab at about 415 I went outside to a cloudy afternoon. AS I headed to Golden the rain began to come down more and more. AS I exited the commute and walked the path to the homestead the rain drops started turning to flakes that melted upon landing.

They got faster and faster as I got closer to the homestead.  I went inside and within minutes the snow turned back to drizzle and then it stopped.

This morning it was still chilly and overcast but now the sun is shining.

No comments: