While it has been teasing us with rain and chilly temps the last few days yesterday was the kicker. As I left my lab at about 415 I went outside to a cloudy afternoon. AS I headed to Golden the rain began to come down more and more. AS I exited the commute and walked the path to the homestead the rain drops started turning to flakes that melted upon landing.
They got faster and faster as I got closer to the homestead. I went inside and within minutes the snow turned back to drizzle and then it stopped.
This morning it was still chilly and overcast but now the sun is shining.
Podcast #117. Writer Bots and Reality
-
June 19, 2026. Talk on writer bots, and rising above them by using
transrealism and an awareness of reality at large. At a High Castle dinner
hosted by t...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment