the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

summertime blues


Since the last time I updated on fathers day I have been quite busy in both labs and attempting to keep the gardens from wilting and my compost from turning to clay. It has not been easy. But thus far it has been sucessful.

The gallery  surveillance gig is going well as well as several other  small projects I have been doing. Worked all day this past Saturday and came home and crashed on Sunday. Too much to do at the lab.  I am going to attempt a disconnect next week for a few days to regather and realign myself . We shall see how it goes.

In the meantime I keep pushing forward on projects and todo's. Hope y'all are doing well in this summertime season.

No comments: