the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 25, 2011

what happens when you run out


I guess you have 2 choices. Do without or find a way to obtain it.. Depending on the item in question I guess you have 2 choices.. But when it comes to coffee I don't. Thoug I had mentioned to the Mrs yesterday to have one of the kids pick up a can or 2 when they go over to Wallie world I guess it wasnt heard. Because when I got up this morning there was enough for half a pot.. Not hardly enough to get old Trash's ass moving in the morning. So I gulped down a cup and went for a walk about 5am over to the Wallie for a can of coffee and some butter. I thoroughly enjoyed the little jaunt .

I came back to the stead all happy dappy and made a full pot of coffee which Mrs T and I enjoyed. I then went to take my twice a week shower with Dr Robs lavendar and hemp body soap and I was ready to start the friday. Hod on a sec though. When I went out to move the trash cans to the street I heard the sshshssh sound coming from the water heater closet.. A nice littel spritzer was emanating from a connector. So got some more coffee and made the fix.. Took about 10 minutes and so , waranting a cup of coffee I enjoyed that and haded off to Babylon.
BTW the image is of some daffodills i spotted the other day..

No comments: