the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday remembrance

bfast
bagels and cream cheese, honey buns and coffee
lunch- apple and peanut butter sandie, water
dinner- homemade burritos, salad and sweet tea

I spent the day in the garden and at the Wallie. I started the first homestead berry patch as well as tended to the lettuces and radishes (I went on a mulching project.

All in all a nice end to the weekend

No comments: