the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home is where I hang my hat....

I read blog after blog about looking for the perfect homestead.. Alsa I prefer to build on where I live as the perfect 'stead. Enough room to feel spread out. Enough land to have my growth laboratory (experiments in gardening) and enough room to experiment and create.. In the present its perfect or as perfect as can be.
Now I never stop dreaming about a more perfect place than what I have. Hoever I understand that in order to have peace and contentment you must "live with what you have".. It worked for our ancestors. It works for us.
Give thanx as there are others out there who would be happy to have what we currently have. For they have alot less.

No comments: